PolyScale supports an ever growing list of databases. See below for database specific details. If your database or is not supported, please contact us to learn more about availability.
PolyScale supports the following data sources
- MySQL 5 and 8
- MariaDB 10.2 (end-of-life), 10.3 and 10.6
- PostgreSQL 13, 14 and 15
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- MongoDB >= 5.0 (Alpha, see below for more details)
- GraphQL (Alpha)
Support for MongoDB is currently in the
alpha phase and not suitable for production workloads. Items of note:
- Only SCRAM-SHA-256 and SCRAM-SHA-1 auth supported.
- Compression is not currently supported.
distinctcommands are currently cached.
findAndModifycommands currently invalidate.
- Caching of multi-message responses, cursors, and batches are not currently supported.
All queries within a transaction are not cached i.e. they will always pass through to the origin database.